Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday 23rd April 2018-L1 PE Internal Evaluation-Lennyx

Below is a snippet of Lennyx’s thoughts as he learns to be more considerate of others participation and himself.
“I could increase my future participation in this activity or others by:
I think that my own participation was good, but some of my teammates were not eager to participate. I think that I could have raised their participation by passing the ball to them more. By doing this I think they would have felt like playing more and the activity wouldn't have been as boring for them” (Lennyx XXX Y11).
Made me think, how do I create more “learning moments” with the students at the centre of it all.

  1. Video record
  2. Half-time discussions
  3. Student share feedback
  4. Asking the right questions
  5. Send videos of the game they are going to play-
    1. Q: How will improve your play
    2. Or increase others participation?

No comments:

Post a Comment