Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Saturday 21st April 2018 Students assessment-”Student A”-L1 Internal Reflection

“Student A” had started the year of really well and recently towards the end of the year noticed she had not been attending school in general. There was a reason why she was not coming to school and when she was present in class she was not herself. At first, I was annoyed at her lack of participation in games when she was present but took a step back and thought it was out of character for her. Instead of growling, I asked “Student A” why she was not participating and she replied “I do not feel like it”. Again instead of getting annoyed, I exchanged a few honest words with her and said “ Student A” you have done so well this term and I don’t know what is happening at the moment  but I hope you continue to come to class and that you are ok”. The picture above is a small snippet of how it may have played apart in influencing her to participate in the game. It was humbling to see and shows how much of an impact “Teachers” can have on students.




No comments:

Post a Comment