Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

My Creations :)

I learnt how to create an infographic on google drawing and is something that I will definitely use in health classes. For google slides, new students could use it to introduce themselves to the rest of their peers. Google animations, I think I could possibly use it for pe and more specifically maybe 'joint movements' but feel it could be quite time consuming. It was suggested that I give it to student as homework to support their learning outside of the classroom. Below are some of the things I created on different digital g-sweet apps:

Pepeha Google Drawings-Infographic Animation

4 comments:

  1. I am pleased to see how you can use what we have done in this session with your students. I am sure the students would be able to explore their creativity through animations and Google draw. It will be heaps of fun and learning at the same time. I look forward to seeing some of your students work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khismira, I look forward to it as well. It's now a matter of physically being present in class into ensure it follows through. I mean of course they are more capable of doing it on their own but would love to be a part of it.

      Delete
  2. What a great post Kalesha. It is great to see your own Digital Fluency increasing, your confidence growing and especially the way you are thinking about applying this so that your learners can excel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Burt, I really enjoyed creating info-graphics, pepeha & animations . Most definitely feel like I'm gaining more confidence each session we have and look forward to next sessions coming up.

      Delete